- 1 (8 – oz) Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 2 (16 – oz) Cans Refried Beans
- 2 tbsp Badia Taco Seasoning. Badia Fajita Seasoning, Badia Pinto Bean Seasoning or Badia Menudo Mix can be used.
- 2 Green Onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 tsp Badia Ground Jalapeño
- 1 cup Shredded Pepper Jack, divided
- 1 cup Shredded Cheddar, divided
- 1/2 tsp freshly Ground Badia Black Pepper
- 1/4 cup Queso Fresco, crumbled
- 1 Green Onion, thinly sliced
- Roasted Red Pepper, sliced
- Black Olives, sliced
- 1 Jalapeño, sliced
- Tortilla Chips, for serving
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a large bowl, stir together Cream Cheese, Sour Cream, Refried Beans, Badia Taco Seasoning, Green Onions, Badia Ground Jalapeño, and half the Pepper Jack and Cheddar. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Transfer dip to an oven-safe serving bowl and top with remaining Pepper Jack and Cheddar. Bake until warmed through and cheese is melty, about 25 minutes.
- Garnish dip with queso fresco, onions, olives, and jalapeño. Serve warm with chips.