- 3 Avocados, large and ripe
- 1 Tomato, seeded and diced
- 1/2 Red Onion, diced
- 1/2 Jalapeño, diced
- 1/2 cup Cilantro, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp Badia Lime Juice
- 1/2 tsp Badia Cilantro Lime Pepper Salt
- Cut 3 avocados in half lengthwise, remove pits, scrape the flesh of the avocado out with a spoon.
- Place in a medium bowl and mash avocados with a potato masher to a chunky consistency.
- Pour Badia Lime Juice over the mashed avocados.
- Add diced Tomatoes, Red Onion, Jalapeño and chopped Cilantro.
- Season with Badia Cilantro Lime Pepper Salt.
- Stir until all ingredients are combined and serve.