- 2 ripe Plantains
- 2-3 tbsp Canola Oil for frying
- 1 tbsp Badia Garlic & Parsley
- Peel Plantains by cutting off both ends and cut a slit down the side of each Plantain.
- Remove the Plantain peels, then cut the plantains into 1/4 inch-thick slices. Tip: Cutting them diagonally will provide a larger surface for caramelization.
- Drizzle enough Oil into a nonstick pan to coat the bottom of the pan and place it in medium heat.
- Once the Oil begins to sizzle , but not smoke, add the Plantains and fry for 1 1/2 minutes on one side flip and cook for 1 minute on the other.
- Remove the Plantains from the pan and make sure you drain them on paper towels.
- Sprinkle lightly with Badia Garlic & Parsley.