- 7 Large Eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon Badia Adobo without Pepper
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1–1/2 cups shredded Gouda Cheese, divided
- 3/4 cup Badia Bacon Bits Imitation
- Badia Paprika
- 1 cup Badia Kale Flakes
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray a 24-cup mini muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs until smooth. Add Badia Adobo without Pepper, Badia Kale Flakes, Milk, 1 cup cheese and Badia Bacon Bits Imitation, mix until well combined.
- Spoon the mixture into the mini muffin cups, filling each one 2/3 full. Sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup cheese evenly over filled muffin cups.
- Bake for 23-25 minutes or until the tops and edges start to turn golden. Let set in pan 5 minutes before gently lifting each one out with a table knife.
- Top with Badia Paprika for a touch of color!