- 1/2 cup Butter
- 1 cup Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Badia Vanilla Extract
- 2 tbsps Badia Sriracha Hot Sauce
- 1/3 cup unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 cup Flour
- 3/4 tsp Badia Sriracha Salt
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Once melted, removed from heat and whisk in Sugar, Eggs, Badia Vanilla Extract, and Badia Sriracha Hot Sauce.
- Stir in Cocoa Powder, Flour, Badia Sriracha Salt, and Baking Powder.
- Coat an 8 x 8 square pan with baking spray.
- Spread batter evenly. Drizzle with more Badia Sriracha Hot Sauce.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes or until a toothpick comes clean in the center.
- Allow to cool. Cut into squares, and top with powdered sugar and Badia Sriracha Salt (optional).