- 1 (6-ounce) lean, grass-fed New York Strip Steak
- 1 tsp Badia Merlot Salt
- 2 pats of Butter
- 1 tsp Badia Black Garlic Minced in Water
- Put 2 pats of Butter in a dish with 1 tsp of Badia Black Garlic Minced in Water.
- Let steak stand 30 minutes at room temperature.
- Sprinkle Badia Merlot Salt evenly over steak.
- Heat a large cast-iron skillet over high heat add steak to pan.
- Cook 3 minutes on each side or until browned.
- Remove steak from pan.
- Cut steak diagonally across grain into thin slices.
- Spoon the butter mixture over steak.