- 1 lb Shrimp, cooked, peeled, and deveined
- 1/4 cup Badia Lemon Juice
- 1/4 cup Badia Lime Juice
- 4 Plum Tomatoes, diced and seeds removed
- 2 Jalapeño Peppers, minced, seeds and vein removed
- 1 cup Jicama, diced
- 1/2 cup Fresh Cilantro, chopped
- 1/ cup Red Onion, finely chopped
- Badia Sea Salt Grinder, to taste
- Red and Yellow Bell Peppers, finely sliced
- Badia Chili Pepper Hot Sauce
- Chop the shrimp into 1/2 inch pieces and transfer to a bowl. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine Badia Lemon Juice and Badia Lime Juice. Pour 1/2 cup of the citrus juice over the shrimp and toss to combine. Allow the shrimp to marinade in the juice for 15 minutes.
- Add Tomatoes, Bell Pepper, Jalapeño, Jicama, Cilantro, and Red Onion to the shrimp. Toss the ingredients to combine and allow to marinade for an additional 10 minutes.
- Season the ceviche with Badia Sea Salt, and a dash or two of Badia Chili Pepper Hot Sauce, to taste.
- Serve immediately.