- 1 large Bunch of Broccoli Florets
- 2 Eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup packed fresh Bread, torn
- 1/4 cup Onion, grated
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 cup (4 ounces) packed Grated Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1 1/2 tsp Lemon Zest
- 1/2 tsp Badia Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Badia Coarse Garlic Salt with Parsley
- Badia Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Preheat the oven at 350
- Steam and chop the broccoli so it’s minced.
- Filling: place the beaten eggs and the torn bread in a large bowl. Mix until the bread is completely moist.
- Add the grated onion, mayonnaise, cheese, lemon zest, Badia Ground Black Pepper and Badia Coarse Garlic Salt with Parsley. Stir in the minced broccoli.
- Coat the mini muffin pans with Badia Olive Oil well so the bites don’t stick. Distribute the broccoli mixture in the muffin tins.
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes until cooked through and lightly browned on top.