- 3 lbs Chicken Wings
- 1 1/2 tsp Badia Sazón Caliente
- 1/4 tsp Badia Ground Black Pepper
- 2 tsp Badia Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Pat the chicken wings dry with a paper towel to remove excess moisture.
- Preheat oven to 400 ° F. Cover a baking sheet with foil and spray it with cooking spray.
- Whisk together the Badia Sazón Caliente, Badia Ground Black Pepper, Badia Extra Virgin Olive Oil until combined.
- Toss the wings in a mixing bowl with the above ingredients.
- Spread wings in a single layer on the sprayed baking sheet.
- Bake wings 45 minutes until cooked through. Flip them as you go.
- For crispy wings, switch the oven to high broil for a few minutes until the skin is crisped as desired. Turn them as needed.
- Once done place the wings on a plate and serve with your favorite dip.