- 8 Hot Dogs
- 2 tsp Badia Sazón Caliente
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 tsp Badia Minced Garlic in Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup Ketchup
- With a small, sharp knife make cuts at angle in the dogs about ½ inch apart, cutting part way into the hot dog.
- Mix the Ketchup with the Worcestershire Sauce, Badia Minced Garlic in Olive Oil, Badia Sazón Caliente, and oil. Pour into a large ziplock bag , add the hot dogs and let marinate for 20 minutes.
- Then Grill the hot dogs about 3 to 5 minutes.