- 2 lbs Ground Beef
- 1 tsp Badia Everything Mushroom
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 2 tsp Badia Minced Garlic in Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Badia Harlem Garlic Pepper
- 1 tsp Badia Kosher Salt
- Cooking Spray of your choice
- Remove ground beef from the refrigerator; let stand at room temperature for 20 minutes.
- Mix Badia Everything Mushroom, Chopped Onion, Badia Minced Garlic in Olive Oil, Badia Harlem Garlic Pepper Badia Kosher Salt together in a large bowl. Mix in beef.
- Divide the mixture into equal portions and shape into balls. Flatten each ball into1/2-inch-thick patties.
- Grease your indoor grill pan with cooking spray, cook the patties until nicely browned and until desired doneness is reached.